[Freedombox-discuss] 'No sysadmin' is the key to Freedom Box

Deborah Nicholson deb at seagl.org
Fri Mar 4 20:19:23 UTC 2011

A better model than mobile phones might be the XO. It should be ridiculously
easy to use, plus drop-able and spill on-able and not super power hungry. If
we envision this being used in places where the political situation has
caused the internet to be pulled, then easy *and* rugged are pretty key.
Deb