[Freedombox-discuss] [ask] booting and configuring

Ian Dunlop ianwdunlop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:28:28 UTC 2011

Hello,

First post to the list so hello to everyone involved in the project.
Totally agree with the push for 'normal' users.  A lot of FOSS projects
cater for the non 'enthusiast' user as an afterthought and the results are
often a bit unsatisfactory.  Initially build for the lowest common
denominator.  Keep it simple.  Even things like the wiki have to hook in the
interested but non techie passer by.

Need a 'five reasons why you should care' page (if there isn't something
similar already).

Cheers,

Ian