[Freedombox-discuss] (no longer about) Which domain name for the promotionnal website ?

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Sep 27 21:41:58 UTC 2011

On Sep 27, 2011, at 11:20 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Hi Marc (and others),
>
> On 11-09-27 at 11:00pm, Marc Manthey wrote:

>>> How about YvesFreedomBox.org?
>>>
>>> Or, if you do not intend to govern that new domain as a new project,
>>> freedombox.debian.net or freedombox.debian.org.
>>>
>>> ...or work with the foundation on improving/redesigning their
>>> existing website.
>>
>> And i would improve your speaking skills
>>
>> http://media.biks.dk/fb/epfsug/
>
> Great - help with that is much appreciated.
>
> Maybe point me to some particularly elegant highlights from video
> recorded talks you've given yourself.
>

> Thanks for the constructive criticism,

See jonas everybody does what he can and is willing todo, but debian
isnt a religion its a do-o-crathy  ? or how do you call it ?
You are a great package guy from what i heard, but this does not gives
you any rights to argue with someone who is willing todo something
that nobody else did in the past 6 month. So relax and imagine it were
you, that had a great idea and someone just ranted something that you
dont want to hear.

have a nice week

cheers

Marc

P.S. The idea of a freedombox or a meshed plug device isnt born on
this aswell