[Freedombox-discuss] DreamPlug and Trac on Wheezy?

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 13:36:07 UTC 2012

Hi folks, could someone help me confirm a weird bug I'm seeing with my
own DreamPlug, so I can make sure it's not just me or my system doing
something really stupid?  I'm trying to run Wheezy's Trac on a
DreamPlug, but whenever I set up a repository, it fails to load the
page, claiming that the repository needs to be upgraded.  Upgrading
the repository does nothing (says that the repository's already
upgraded), and the web front-end generally fails to load.  I'd
appreciate if someone could confirm this, so I can be sure I'm not
wasting the packagers' time by filing a bug report.

I get the same results when using my plugserver setup scripts [0] and
when building a repository by hand:

    $ trac-admin ~/my_project initenv
    $ trac-admin ~/my_project deploy ~/public_project

If it fails miserably for other folks too, I guess I'll just file the
bug and switch everything to Redmine for now.

Thanks for your time,
Nick

0: https://bitbucket.org/nickdaly/plugserver