[Freedombox-discuss] DreamPlug and Trac on Wheezy?

bnewbold at robocracy.org bnewbold at robocracy.org
Fri Aug 24 15:30:11 UTC 2012

It worked fine for me using the wheezy package, at least with tracd...

===============================
root at freedombox:~# uname -a
Linux freedombox 3.2.0-3-kirkwood #1 Mon Jul 23 22:36:47 UTC 2012 armv5tel
GNU/Linux

root at freedombox:~# apt-get install trac
[...]
   ca-certificates docutils-common docutils-doc javascript-common
libfreetype6
   libjpeg8 libjs-jquery liblcms1 libneon27-gnutls libpaper-utils libpaper1
   libsvn1 libxml2 libxslt1.1 python-babel python-chardet python-docutils
   python-genshi python-imaging python-lxml python-pkg-resources
   python-pygments python-roman python-setuptools python-subversion
   python-support python-tz sgml-base subversion trac wwwconfig-common
xml-core
[...]

root at freedombox:~# aptitude show trac
Package: trac
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 0.12.3-1
Section: web
Maintainer: Python Applications Packaging Team
<python-apps-team at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Architecture: all
Uncompressed Size: 7,074 k
Depends: python2.7 | python2.6, python (>= 2.6.6-7~), python (< 2.8),
          python-pkg-resources, python-genshi (>= 0.6), python-setuptools (>=
          0.6), libjs-jquery
Recommends: apache2 | httpd, python-subversion, python-pygments (>= 0.6),
          python-tz, python-babel (>= 0.9.5), python-docutils (>= 0.3.9)
[...]

root at freedombox:~# trac-admin ~/my_project initenv
[all defaults]

root at freedombox:~# trac-admin ~/my_project deploy ~/public_project

root at freedombox:~# tracd --port 8000 /root/my_project

[browse to http://<freedombox>:8000/my_project, /my_project/timeline,
/my_project/report, everything looks fine]

root at freedombox:~# rm -rf public_project/ my_project/
root at freedombox:~# apt-get remove trac
root at freedombox:~# apt-get autoremove

--bryan