[Freedombox-discuss] new theme

Sean O'Brien me at seandiggity.com
Tue Feb 28 17:44:34 UTC 2012

Robert -

Thanks :)

The funny thing is, the new theme fits very well with the identity manual, even though I didn't know it existed :P

I'll make small changes to the theme to make it more exact.  Right now I'm working on modifying the code for the modules and templating system (not the design per se).  After that I'll clean up the styles, tidy up the theme, and make sure everything looks nice on mobiles.  Should be done sometime this weekend.

Then I think we'll be ready for bigger changes to the UI and can really focus on design.

Question for the list -

Who works on the freedomboxfoundation.org ikiwiki site?  As I'm working on Plinth, I'm making a theme for that too so that we have a more unified look.  I can just package up the HTML etc. for whomever works on it, or make the changes myself if I have access and get the go-ahead.

~ Diggity