[Freedombox-discuss] Tahoe-LAFS Guide

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:56:13 UTC 2012

The folks at Linux.com put together a Tahoe-LAFS guide.  I'd really
like to get this set up with somebody (or a couple somebodies) to
stress test its performance across FreedomBoxen.  It'd be interesting
if we could use this as a backend for Unhosted or something.  A robust
mobile profile could be a very interesting proposition.

https://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/546799-weekend-project-get-started-with-tahoe-lafs-storage-grids

Nick
--
This message is unsigned because it's coming from GMail's
web-interface (I'm probably at work).  If it's critical that my