[Freedombox-discuss] Without software collusion

Rick Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 20:13:24 UTC 2012

Correct.  That's why I'm suggesting it will go over routers.  However, it is out-of-band because the sender and receiver are operating on their own.  They both operate with regular traffic pushed to it by the operating system + apps running, but they are also operating in this way outside of that by issuing / responding to requests on the out-of-band traffic.

The OS and apps would never know a machine is being queried by vPro.  They would keep on running like normal.  It's all happening at a layer invisible to any security software running on the machine.  That's my point.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin