[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: <unlike-us> Good News For Spies and Dictators: 'FreedomBox' Is in Danger of an Early Death | Threat Level | Wired.com

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 03:17:17 UTC 2012

Let me know how well tonight's testing image and progress report email
answered your questions [0].  What can we add to the wiki to make this
information more visible?  I've also tweeted the progress report on
Identi.ca in hopes of bringing it more attention.

My assumption is that if it can be improved, then there's something that
should be done.  If it should be done, why aren't we doing it?  Thus,
there's always something to do.

How do we make things sufficiently clear?

Nick