[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox/Unhosted/PageKite for Access Innovation Prize 2012

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 12:07:05 UTC 2012

To be honest, I have never built a Debian package nor am I deeply familiar
with the process.

But all the pieces we're considering have Debian packages, i.e. PageKite,
OLSRd, and for Unhosted there is OwnCloud, which has been considered a
number of times on this list already.

There really isn't much new about the proposal, just to help assemble a few
things to the point where they can be demo'd at events and understood by
end-users.
It would help show the public that FreedomBox is real..

Markus