[Freedombox-discuss] FBX Hackfest Mon July 9 - Thu 12 July 2012

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:24:38 UTC 2012

Not sure if you have finalized the agenda already, but might I also suggest
the following topics..

- Configuration Management.. There was a thread recently about Augeas,
Config::Model, UCI, DebConf
- Automatic Updating.. Get a FreedomBox and keep it up-to-date
- App Store like paradigm.. Add/Remove features for your FreedomBox

Will there be videos/interviews again? I found the ones from the last
hackfest extremely informative..!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbSB4Ba7Ck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQTmnk27g9s
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQTtRBtTZ3I