[Freedombox-discuss] hello

Fr. John O'Neill oneillj at felician.edu
Tue Mar 13 12:53:39 UTC 2012

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Mr. Edward throughton of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $30 Million US dollars that we Want to move out of the country in three digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. Please contact me for more details. Private contact email (mredwardthroughton at yahoo.com<mailto:mredwardthroughton at yahoo.com>)