[Freedombox-discuss] Environmental range of the dream plug

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:09:56 UTC 2012

Hello...

I have received a note from the US distributors of the Dream Plug 2 about
it's range of operation.  They advised that the unit's operational area is
0 - 40 Degrees Centigrade.  Which means it is about useless here for about
4 months of the year.  40 Centigrade is about 104 Fahrenheit, if my search
is correct.  We get a 100 degree day in March now and then and those of you
who live on the east coast should look at the enclosure to ascertain if it
exceeds these temps.

Did you people know this when you decided on this product?  Seems like a
really limited operating range.

Just thought you should know.

Jack