[Freedombox-discuss] [FBox-Visual] New FBx Foundation Website Theme

Sean O'Brien me at seandiggity.com
Fri Mar 30 22:05:59 UTC 2012

Thanks for the quick feedback.  You're right about the shadows looking
like scrollbars, esp. on a small screen.  I can fix that in a few ways,
and still keep the shadow look, definitely make sure those pixels don't
show on small screens.

The rest just takes some CSS tweaks, and the logotype is a discussion
for whomever is making those decisions.  I have mixed feelings about
it...although it distinguishes the logo from the butterfly logo for the
box itself, it also is a little busy (lotta letters to squeeze in
there).  So maybe it's something to fix with typography tweaks, maybe
"foundation" has to go.

~ Sean