[Freedombox-discuss] Email Encryption Basics

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 20:57:36 UTC 2012

Apropos of the ongoing Petraeus media circus-- a box with a simple setup

to provide a basic email server would be very desirable
to a lot of people right now.  It's amazing that the explicit story in the media
isn't about data security-- but I can tell you from people's reactions who aren't
eveninto technology nor know about privacy issues, that's the implicit story.

-Jonathan