[Freedombox-discuss] Hitting a wall with freedom-maker

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:21:47 UTC 2013

Andreas Doerr writes:

> Hi,
>
> I just got my Dreamplug and wanted to build an FBX image using
> 'freedom-maker'. Unfortunately, I did run into a problem I do need
> help with.
>
> My understanding is that while preparing the rootfs 'apt-get' will try
> to authenticate the packages that will be installed. During that stage
> I got the following error:

Andreas, whenever I run into that error, I just run "make" again and it
seems to work (or "make clean...", occasionally).  It's never bothered
me enough to wonder why, but let me know if that doesn't fix it for you
and I'll try to look into it further, soon.  I'd appreciate more eyes
than just mine on this, too.

Nick