[Freedombox-discuss] more info on bluetooth and wifi in Dreamplug

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 03:01:24 UTC 2013

Hello, spent a big part of the day looking for information, or actually the
firmware (fw) for both the Wifi and Bluetooth.  Both of them complain about
not loading fw during the boot.  I know mine worked ok when I got it from
the Global people, but their site didn't seem to have it either, unless I
wanted to digress in OS's.

I've looked at the DP via 'lspci' and 'lsusb' and don't see either device
although the Bluetooth shows a vendor of 0x2df and a device of 0x199a,
can't find anything on them either.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Jack