[Freedombox-discuss] more info on bluetooth and wifi in Dreamplug

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 03:32:59 UTC 2013

The only one I know of is the DP wifi that's automagically downloaded
if you plug your DP in on first boot:

http://www.spinifex.com.au/plugs/dphowtowifiap.html

Don't know anything about the DP's Bluetooth capabilities.  AFAIK,
you're the first person looking into that.  I think the Linux Kernel
Sources might have information about the bluetooth vendor and device,
but I don't know anything beyond that.