[Freedombox-discuss] arkOS

Tim Retout diocles at debian.org
Wed Nov 20 20:41:48 UTC 2013

A few weeks ago, I sent an email to Jacob asking what would be needed
to package genesis (the arkOS web interface) for Debian.

His reply is at:
https://lists.citizenweb.is/pipermail/arkos/2013-October/000024.html

I've begun by working on the dependencies needed by genesis that
aren't in Debian - the python modules "ntplib" and "python-iptables".
I'm mentioning this in public to nudge myself into finishing that work
off. :)

Tim Retout <diocles at debian.org>