[Freedombox-discuss] Greetings Miss Nichola Andreaw

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:46:14 UTC 2013

I'm not sure how to take that.  Just saying I don't see the problem,
nothing more than that was intended.

Google is evil regardless of their spam filtering capabilities.  More so
because of their stated mantra.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/googles-iron-grip-on-android-controlling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>wrote:

> [Rick]
> > I don't see any spam on this list.  Gmail, which I would like to
> > drop for other reasons, does a very good job of filtering it out.
>
> Thank you for the nice advertisement for Google Mail.  If you want to
> know which emails make it to the list and is sent to every subscriber,
> you can check out for example
>
> I am sure the spam problem on the list need to be fixed on the mailman
> side, not on the receiving side, even if it work great for you.
>
> --
> Happy hacking
> Petter Reinholdtsen

*Would be fair to suggest that perhaps Obama didn't lie when you clearly
saw his lips move?*
*
*