[Freedombox-discuss] Dumb idea: Alternative to Tor that promotes good behavior

ST smntov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 06:57:09 UTC 2013

What you are going to do is a very important thing. Modern technology
brings a lot of new opportunities but a lot of dangers as well. In many
cases the harm outweighs the benefit. I think people became much less
"social" in the real life because of "social" networks. And my
assumption is that most of the violent pedophiles out there became such
(from regular people) just by systematic watching child porn (the same
applies to other form of perversities.). So its not just about wasting
your traffic - it's about your taking share in creating of another
monster, maybe, in your own neighborhood who will endanger your own
children.

Best luck!
ST