[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox mentioned on Slashdot

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Apr 16 19:53:42 UTC 2014

[Ian Sullivan]
>> And I would very much like to get some help spreading the word about
>> the project. :)
>
> I'd love to help get the word out about the 0.2 release in particular, I
> just don't know all the relevant things that 0.2 actually does. Any help
> on updating the release notes from those running 0.2 would be greatly
> appreciated!
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ReleaseNotes

Well, the point of the 0.2 release was to get something out to the
public and let everyone know that the project is still going strong.

To me, the details do not really matter for the 0.2 release notes.
All it need to state is that we did a new release and that it provide
new archs and a preview of the web interface.  The rest is just
snapshots of work in progress.

So cut it down to a point where it only contain stuff you can relate
to, and get it out there. :)

Having done the 0.2 release not not being able to announce it is not a
good omen to me. :/

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen