[Freedombox-discuss] bin/partition-stick

James Valleroy james.valleroy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 23:43:03 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 5:24 AM, Markus Sabadello
<markus.sabadello at elevate.at> wrote:
> Is there a reason why this is in Nick's "shiny" branch but not in "master"?
> I always found this helpful to set up my USB stick.

I think the "master" has diverged quite a bit from "shiny". It no
longer copies files directly to a USB stick; instead it creates the
entire disk image that can be dd'ed to a USB stick or SD card. ("make
rootfs" and "make image" have both been removed as targets from the
Makefile.)