[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth Contributing

Eli eli at typedspace.com
Sat Nov 29 13:36:01 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the response and ideas.
I will set up a development environment so I can start poking around in
the interface.
"Another good way to contribute is to add more apps -- is there anything
you'd like to have? "
I'll have to consider this more.
While I know JavaScript best, I understand the argument to use it less
in order to accommodate all users. I've been learning python so I can
apply some of that knowledge here.
I won't be able to make the call on Sunday, but I can check the notes to
see about other items to work on.
Cheers,