[Freedombox-discuss] plinth broken in unstable?

Mike Kuzmiak sixtyzbrat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:37:47 UTC 2014

I am encountering this same issue, although I don't know what is meant by
"using d-i and preseeding". Running the test suites in
/usr/lib/freedombox/testsuite does not work for IPv4 and IPv6. I see
Sunil's suggested fixes in this thread. Is there any new status on the fix
or is there a workaround?

>* I installed an unstable based FreedomBox using d-i and preseeding,
*>* but the resulting installation do not give me a working plinth.
*> >* Running the test suite show that http://freedombox/plinth/
<http://freedombox/plinth/> do not
*>* work for IPv4 and IPv6.*

Thanks,