[Freedombox-discuss] Can I use the Freedom box logo?

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Tue Dec 15 21:38:47 UTC 2015

Hi I'm planning/ hoping to sell some SD cards with Debian/Freedombox on them.

I'll include the GPL licence & Source on the cards. The site is here:
http://safenetworkbackup.com/

According to:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:FreedomBox-logo-standard.svg
your logo is cc by attribution, but the link to your usage guidelines
is broken: http://lists.freedomboxfoundation.org/s/info/visual how do
you want the image attributed? Is it OK to use it as I have?

On a broader question when the SAFEnetwork (http://maidsafe.net/) is
launched, is it an application you'd be keen to support? Would anyone
be interested in packaging it for Debian? Adding it to the Plinth web
interface?

Thanks

Sam