[Freedombox-discuss] Intel Compute Stick

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Jan 14 11:46:11 UTC 2015

Quoting Blibbet (2015-01-14 01:50:14)
> I forgot, there is also the Intel Galileo. Another Arduino-esque DIY
> hobbiest open hardware board, with the ability to update it's
> UEFI-based firmware, with an Intel toolkit.

When I looked in the past week, all available Edison and Galileo boards
lack ethernet.

Please point me to actual boards, generally sold, with proper ethernet.

Feel free to speculate on imaginary hardware as well, but some (me
included) are less interested in such discussions, so please consider
doing so in separate threads to ease filtering out such "noise". :-)