[Freedombox-discuss] [urgent] Wiki screenshot for use in presentation?

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Fri Nov 27 13:02:10 UTC 2015

On 11/27/2015 01:29 PM, Nico Rikken wrote:
> Hello FreedomBox team,
>
> I'll be giving a presentation this weekend at T-Dose, a Dutch FOSS
> conference. It's about the future heading of the (F)OSS community, and
> I'd like to highlight FreedomBox's ease of use as an example (having
> seen it from the SFLC presentation).
>
> Can I use a crop of the ownCloud screenshot in my CC BY-SA 4.0 licensed
> presentation?
> https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Plinth?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=owncloud.png

Please do.  I am the original author of the image and I here by license
it under CC BY-SA 4.0.  Presentations slides (with lot of images and
screenshots) and video of the SFLC presentation are also available under
CC BY-SA licenses[1].

It is under a Free Culture license to start with, but it is unclear
which one due to apparent ambiguity in Debian wiki license :)

> More information regarding the presentation:
> http://www.t-dose.org/2015/talks/open-source-has-won-now-what
>
> And a work-in-progress set of slides:
> http://nicorikken.eu/t-dose/
>
> Sorry for requesting in such a short timeframe.

Hope you got my reply in time.  All the best for your presentation.

Links:

1) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations/SFLC15

--
Sunil