[Freedombox-discuss] [urgent] Wiki screenshot for use in presentation?

Nico Rikken nico at nicorikken.eu
Mon Nov 30 21:56:39 UTC 2015

Thanks for the permission. The final slides are available on
http://nicorikken.eu/t-dose and in the near future my video-recoding
will be available as well.

I got multiple positive reactions on the wholistic picture drawn, the
examples (thanks), and the overall presentation style. About half of the
30 people in the room were newcomers to the event.

I tried to get my old RPi 1B up and running during the event to promote
it further, but didn't manage to. I'm going to have to debug some more
to see where I went wrong.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Nico