[Freedombox-discuss] Release testing for FreedomBox 0.6

Markus Sabadello markus at projectdanube.org
Tue Oct 20 17:12:37 UTC 2015

Hello Sunil,

I was able to build a Cubietruck image with 0.6, no problems during
build or boot.
I haven't tested all modules however.

Regarding node-restore:
Michael has built a Plinth module for node-restore.
I have made some progress with the node-restore Debian package to
incorporate your feedback, but haven't been able to finish it yet.
I'll work on it more in the next few days.
If we want to make node-restore work for your demo, when would be a
deadline for us to finish it?

Markus