[Freedombox-discuss] Release testing for FreedomBox 0.6

Sunil Mohan sunil at medhas.org
Tue Oct 20 15:02:15 UTC 2015

On 10/18/2015 08:01 PM, Sunil Mohan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have built and uploaded FreedomBox images for 0.6 release[1].  I also
> updated the QA page for 0.6 release[2].  Please test as well as you can.

Here is a summary of testing done (that I know of) so far:

- amd64, i386 (okay)

- virtualbox-amd64, virtualbox-i386 (okay)

- raspberry, raspberry2 (okay)

- beaglebone (James faced issue but may be local, someone needs to
confirm that everything is okay)

- cubietruck (untested?)

- dreamplug (Not booting)

Services:

- Mumble has a problem starting (looks like it is getting a fix #802390)

- Minor issue with setting domain name

- Pagekite could not be checked properly

- Dynamic DNS could not be checked properly

- PPPoE and WiFi could not be checked properly

- Everything else works

--
Sunil