[Freedombox-discuss] DynDNS password eaten

Michael info at fonfon.at
Thu Apr 21 08:28:27 UTC 2016

About all applications seeming to be uninstalled:
The problem could be that Plinth couldn't locate the plinth.sqlite3
database and created a new one. Then all packages seem to be uninstalled
although they are actually installed.

@others, is there a (non-idempodent) dyndns installation routine that
was run twice and could have caused a problem? Looking at the Plinth
module and action script I didn't see anything suspicious though.