[Freedombox-discuss] DynDNS password eaten

mray mail at mray.de
Thu Apr 21 07:27:44 UTC 2016

I can't reach my FreedomBox from the outside anymore, DynDNS fails me.
After an automatic update to Plinth 0.9.1 all applications that I used
seemed to be uninstalled. I managed to setup everithing but DynDNS.

It worked before, and I mde sure the password I provide is right. Maybe
the password does not get saved correctly (was an issue at some time ago!)

What could be going on? I'm glad for helpful directions.