[Freedombox-discuss] Landing page content

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Sun Jan 17 16:31:48 UTC 2016

Hi all

> Less Thinking + Instant Gratification would steer visitors to recommended
> virtual hosts from our landing page.

That's a good idea to offer that as an option, or maybe a free 'live
demo' page of the software running. Would that be hard to set up?

> Can we offer instant gratification by pointing to virtual hosts that would
> run a FreedomBox for, say, $5/mo?

I must admit I don't quite see the point of deploying to the 'cloud'
Are we not just replicating the existing cloud services at that point?
Why should I trust webhost xyz to give me genuine Debian when they
could just as easily be providing me with 'NSA backdoored Debian'?

Thanks

Sam