[Freedombox-discuss] Challenges with Tiny Tiny RSS (tt-rss)

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Jun 21 17:10:53 UTC 2016

[Bob Mottram]
> For anyone interested in deploying mesh nodes it's a little off-topic
> but I've recently made some changes on the Freedombone project which
> make deploying Batman Adv mesh nodes simple, together with supporting
> Tox and ZeroNet communications over the mesh. You just dd the mesh image
> to a microSD, attach Wifi dongle and boot. Unique keys get generated
> automatically on first boot, so that each mesh node has a unique ID.
>
> If you have enough hardware then in an emergency or for a festival
> you could deploy one mesh node every 5 minutes from a laptop using
> the dd command.

Where can I find more details about this?  I worked on something similar
with RPi-nodes a while back, and they would run for a while but sooner
or later stop working because of a corrupted file system caused by
loosing power now and then.  Is your node resilient to such failure?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen