[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth - bad gateway

Dietmar ndcdhimdsa at gmx.de
Sun May 22 18:25:50 UTC 2016

The issue I have is that when I am accessing plinth I get
> Bad Gateway
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server
> Apache/2.4.20 (Debian) Server at 192.xxx.x.xxx Port 443

This happened after I installed ikiwiki-hosting-web in order to get
ikisite. I wanted to use it to do ikiwiki backups.
That package installed also a bunch of other server-stuff which I guess
did something that locks out plinth now. I removed ikiwiki-hosting-web
again, also did a plinth --setup, no change.
I have no proxy running, neither privoxy. Iceweasel is configured to use
"no proxy".
Interestingly, I can get into ikiwiki. I have no clue how to get this
back.

Dietmar