[Freedombox-discuss] Olimex Lime 2 Gigabit Ethernet problem

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Nov 20 12:39:09 UTC 2016

Hi, and thank you very much for the test report.  It is very motivating
to hear from a user. :)

[Bastien Rocheron]
> The real solution though is to apply a patch to u-boot.
> I have just tried and can confirm that the latest image of freedombox on
> the Lime 2 rev C is barely answering pings. And I can also confirm that
> applying the patch solves it.

This sound like something you should make sure is reported to the Debian
u-boot maintainer.  The list of open bugs reports can be found on

I do not have a Olimex box myself, and thus leave the error reporting
and follow up to someone with access to such box.  I would be unable to
answer any followup questions from the package maintainer.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen