[Freedombox-discuss] Olimex Lime 2 Gigabit Ethernet problem

elvirolo elvirolo at openmailbox.org
Sat Jan 14 08:11:13 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just in case someone experiencing that particular issue stumbles upon
this thread, in order to install the latest version of u-boot, which
solves the Ethernet problem, simply upgrade your system (using plinth or
by running sudo apt-get upgrade via SSH) and enter this command,
replacing "/dev/SDCARD" with the path to your sdcard:

sudo dd if=/usr/lib/u-boot/A20-OLinuXino-Lime2/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin
of=/dev/SDCARD bs=1k seek=8

Works fine here!

elvirolo