[Freedombox-discuss] Manual upgrade to Debian 9 ?

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Tue Jun 20 13:51:17 UTC 2017

Hey!

Debian 9 is here, and new stable image builds too announced today on
this list on the James's message "Stable image builds".
(thx for this work, and those new builds ;) )
/(waiting for RPi v1 build and to have fun with an old board taking
dust, good luck with this one !!)/

Before trying a fresh install in on my RPi v2 :

- is there a way to migrate my "production" Freedombox to the current
"stable" release ?
I remember reading everywhere about stable desktop/server Debian
installs, editing /etc/apt/sources.list,
and replacing "jessie" by "stretch" on all lines, then
apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade
and it will upgrade current Debian 8 to Debian 9...

Thx!