[Freedombox-discuss] Low Cost Community Wi-Fi Networks

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Thu Mar 2 19:22:48 UTC 2017

Quoting Bhuvan Krishna (2017-03-02 12:45:18)
> Thanks! good to talk to you after a long time ;)

Likewise! :-)

For others reading along, my partner Siri and I visited¹ Swecha in
December 2015 - January 2016, working closely with Bhuvan for several
weeks and taking part in a demo² against Facebook with Sunil.

¹ https://couchdesign.dk/india/

² http://www.swecha.org/content/we-need-free-internet-not-balkanizedfreebasics-internet

> and yes there are other installations done by Swecha. This deployment
> in a village which was more inspiring than other installations and
> gave lot of inputs on how to improve and take forward FreedomBox.

Ah, understood.

Your work is an inspiration!