[Freedombox-discuss] Tiny Tiny RSS - How to activate plugin af-psql-trgm "Marks similar articles as read (requires pg_trgm)"

Ustrici ustrici at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:09:26 BST 2018

Hello,

I have activated the plug in called af_psql_trgm through tt-rss web
interface.

This plug in requires a postgresql extension called pg_trgm. I have
installed it through postgresql contribution package and now I am looking
for a way to activate it thanks to following command : create extension pg_
trgm;

To be able to activate this extension you must execute this command with
super user rights in psql. Default user like ttrss has not such privilege.

How can I use postgres user (do not know password) or any other super user
to execute this command?

Thx by advance for your help
Ustric