[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox killer-app

Krzysztof Nędzyński knedzynski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 16:01:57 BST 2018

Hi,

My name is Kris Nedzynski, I am from Poland.

I would like to suggest something. I believe that FreedomBox will be a very
attractive solution if it provided import from Gmail (Google Takeout)
feature.

btw, are there any obstacles preventing Freedombox from taking advantage of
work made by the Mailpile team as far as email is concerned? It would be
very nice to have fast search to in order sort something like 10GB of email
data.

Best,