[Freedombox-discuss] REMINDER: Call on Saturday, December 8th at 14:00 UTC

Danny Haidar haidar at freedomboxfoundation.org
Wed Dec 5 15:02:51 GMT 2018

Hi everyone,

The FreedomBox community's upcoming progress call is this Saturday,
December 8th at 14:00 UTC.

To access our calls, please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client
application (available for free for desktop and mobile). On your Mumble
client, please connect to server <fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org> using
port 64738. Learn more about how to connect here:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls

All are welcome to join.

Important note about this call: we will be discussing, among other
things, whether or not it is time to discontinue building new images for
the Dreamplug  and the Raspberry Pi 1. As these models have met
obsolescence, we are going to discuss replacing them with the Raspberry
Pi 3B+ and Pine A64+ in our list of build targets. If you have something
to say about this topic, I encourage you to join the call.

Best,
Danny Haidar

--
Danny Haidar*
Vice-President for Product & Development

* Not admitted to practice in any jurisdiction.
Nothing in this email constitutes legal advice.
I cannot establish any attorney-client relationships.