[Freedombox-discuss] OrangePi hardware?

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Sat Dec 15 17:01:01 GMT 2018

Quoting anthony lapointe (2018-12-15 16:19:10)
> There is also the libre computer board which has schematics and other
> documentation in the support tabs:
>
> https://libre.computer/products/boards/all-h3-cc/
>
> The all-h3-cc is supported by sunxi and uboot. It has a case and is
> the same form factor as Raspberry Pi.

Great that more boards exist.

Great that yet another board is backed with libre software.

Question raised here, however, was why a board was not recommended, and
to answer that it is relevant not only how free software can run on it,
but also how free the hardware is.

Please read https://wiki.debian.org/OpenSourceHardware

...and then try answer this question: Are CAD files provided?