[Freedombox-discuss] IP address acquisition in "stable" vs "testing" on A20-OLinuXino-MICRO

Bart Notelaers bartnotelaers at mailfence.com
Sun Jul 1 12:24:44 BST 2018

Hmm... No responses. So this issue is about the 'stable' distribution not being quite ready for use on this supported board. Shouldn't there be some alarmbells ringing somewhere?
What can I do to help clear this issue, not just for me, but for other users as well? What information to gather, steps to take?

I added a picture of the boot process, but it looks fine to me.

Please help!
Thanks in advance,
Bart