[Freedombox-discuss] is freedombox 0.9 a 1 and how many freedomboxes are there?

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Fri Jul 6 18:31:24 BST 2018

Quoting a (2018-07-06 18:23:51)
>> Please simply provide me a URL where your discussion is: I have
>> created an account now at their forum, but have failed to locate your
>> discussion.

> I looked at
> https://safenetforum.org/t/getting-maidsafe-on-the-freedombox-server/24251
>
> I cannot tell if one from the maidsafe staff read your post. And I do
> not know if maidsafe is aware of the significance of your post saying
> you want to get maidsafe software into the repositories.

I found it (what confused me was that there are two forums, and at first
I looked only in the developers' forum), and am now quite active in
there.

> I think you should contact maidsafe. Inform them more thoroughly.
> https://maidsafe.net/contact.html
> Else I can contact them?

Thanks but I am in touch with them by now - we have a voip meeting next
week :-)

Also, a podcaster enthusiastic about both SAFEnet and FreedomBox
contacted me - I recommended him to get in touch with Sunil for an
interview.