[Freedombox-discuss] mount a usbstick permanently on a raspberry freedombox(debian)

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Sun Jul 22 15:52:27 BST 2018

On 07/21/2018 06:04 AM, Bart Notelaers wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I would also like to see some information in the Freedombox manual about
> (auto-)mounting removable storage devices like USB sticks, USB hard
> drives and SD cards. I would like to use that storage with Coquelicot
> and Transmission.

In plinth v0.33.0, udiskie (Removable Media) was added, under System.
After it is installed and enabled, it will automatically mount removable
storage devices that are plugged in.

Please try it and let us know if there are any problems, or additional
features needed for your use cases.

Regards,
James