[Freedombox-discuss] Radicale not available on Lime2

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat Jun 2 09:22:09 BST 2018

Excerpts from Robert Pollak's message of juni 2, 2018 9:58 am:
> How can I get informed when Radicale becomes available in testing?
> Should I watch
> https://ftp.freedombox.org/pub/freedombox/testing-latest/ for updates?

You can subscribe to development changes for the Radicale package at
<https;//tracker.debian.org/radicale> - or monitor the RSS feed for that
page, or simply lookup that web page from time to time.

Or for the specific issue holding back Radicale from entering testing,
you can follow <https://bugs.debian.org/864746>.