[Freedombox-discuss] Radicale not available on Lime2

Robert Pollak robert.pollak at posteo.net
Sat Jun 2 10:37:53 BST 2018

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> You can subscribe to development changes for the Radicale package at
> <https://tracker.debian.org/radicale> [...]
>
> Or for the specific issue holding back Radicale from entering testing,
> you can follow <https://bugs.debian.org/864746>.

Thank you, Jonas, I did all of this.

Bug 864746 is about a missing data conversion path. Since I have no data
yet, it seems like a bad idea to start with stable, thus creating all my
future data in an obsolete format.

Joseph alternatively suggested to me to stay on testing, but temporarily
switch to unstable to install Radicale, as described in FAQ #5 of
https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/plinth/snippets/29 . Do you (as
Debian package maintainer) agree to this idea?