[Freedombox-discuss] SOVED: Error installing mediawiki

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Sun Jun 10 17:15:14 BST 2018

Hi James,
that partly worked. The installation script went through and a
mediawiki was available. However, since I had a partly installed
mediawiki before, there was a permission error when I tried to create
an account; as I could not change the random password of the admin.
Also, mediawiki did not appear in the list of apps. So I purged
mediawiki with aptitude. In mediawiki-db there remained locks, the
backup, wikicache.sqlite, which I all moved to *.backup.Then I did a
new install from within plinth which went through properly.
I had done this purging before but never removed the cache file, which
probably was interpreted by mediawiki as well.
James, I owe you at least a glass of beer (I think it's the second,
isn't it). Whenever you are in Munich...		Dietmar